Terms and Conditions of Sale
The Terms of Sale mentioned below apply to all offers made by Indianartideas.in, all registration done herein, all orders placed by you and all agreements concluded between us in relation to the products and services offered on this website. - See more at: https://www.indianartideas.in/terms-conditions-of-sale
- The artworks available for sale on the Website are physically located anywhere in the world in the artist's studios and are not in the physical possession of Indian Art Ideas.
- All artworks displayed for sale on the Website will be sold at the price listed on the website and will be shipped in the shipping condition mentioned for respective artwork on the website
- The price quoted for the works of art are inclusive of taxes, shipping and handling.
- Reliable and reputed couriers are used for shipping artworks. However, please allow 5-7 working days, post realization of final payment, for delivery of artwork.
- The information provided during registration or amended at the time of placing the final order shall be the final billing address and shipping address for delivery of the artworks
- All invoices will be raised by Indian Art Ideas based on the registration information provided by the buyer at the time of making the purchase and payments will be accepted only from the buyer so registered.
- The paintings that are unframed & un-mounted will be shipped in a rolled format & in protective cylinders (as already indicated in the shipping condition). We, however, do not guarantee for the glass in case of paintings shipped with glass frames, though utmost care is taken while packing.
- Placing an order on www.indianartideas.in constitutes an irrevocable acceptance of the purchase. Unless rescinded/cancelled by Indian Art Ideas within 3 working days on account of a default by the artist or any prior or continuing breach by the buyer, such acceptance results in an enforceable contact of sale. The contract of sale is between Indian Art Ideas and the buyer.
- The final payment for the price of the artwork should be made within a maximum of 5 working days from the date of placing the order. In the event that Indian Art Ideas does not receive payment within 5 working days Indian Art Ideas reserves the right to cancel the order without prior notice to the buyer. Alternately, and without prejudice to the foregoing, Indian Art Ideas may, at its absolute discretion, hold the artwork for the Buyer and may seek to commence legal proceedings to ensure execution of the contract of sale.
- All sales are against 100% payment in advance.
- Indian Art Ideas is not liable for any charges that may be levied at the final destination of the artwork whether in India or overseas
- Should there be any damage to the artwork in transit the Buyer should not accept the parcel and should notify Indian Art Ideas immediately.
- Artworks received in an unsatisfactory condition by the buyer may be returned to Indian Art Ideas (after intimating Indian Art Ideas to that effect) within 2-3 working days in an 'as is' condition. In such a case Indian Art Ideas will refund the payment to the buyer and cancel the order. However, the unsatisfactory condition will only be covered for damaged or spoilt condition, and NOT because the buyer did not like the artwork he has purchased.
- While great care is taken to reproduce the colors and form of artworks exhibited on the website there may still be little variations since each artwork is individually made. Moreover, there may be some difference between a photograph and actual work. Any complaint in this is not entertained.
- You agree to abide by all the terms and conditions mentioned herein. In particular, you warrant that all information submitted by you will be true and accurate (including without limitation your credit card number and expiration date), and you agree to pay all costs, charges and all applicable taxes for the purchases made by you.
- Indian Art Ideas is duly authorized by the Artists to exercise complete discretion in
(i) the representation and descriptions of art works available for viewing and sale and
(ii) acceptance or rejection of orders received.
- All artworks, except traditional artworks, posted for sale by Artists on the Website are supported by an authenticity guarantee from the Artist themselves. Since Traditional artworks are representative of a particular culture and are made by local craftsmen to whom such an art passes from generation to generation, any such artwork does not come with an authenticity guarantee. However to ensure transparency of dealings, the details pertaining to all our artworks specify whether or not they come with an Authenticity Certificate. Further to clarify, Indian Art Ideas does not issue any authenticity guarantee.
- Indian Art Ideas is not obligated to provide any physical preview of the artwork either before or after the sale.However, we may arrange for physical viewing in selected cases especially the work in question is a highly expensive work and the buyer is proximate to our location. Moreover, Indian Art Ideas is in no way liable for the condition of the artwork.
- The buyer warrants that all the information furnished at the time of registration is true and correct and any change therein is duly updated and intimated to Indian Art Ideas on timely basis. Indian Art Ideas is entitled to act on the basis of the information provided and seek such further information, clarifications or verifications as it may deem necessary for granting registration. Such registration may be suspended or cancelled where Indian Art Ideas forms a reasonable view that any of the above information may be inaccurate. However, such registration will be restored immediately on the buyer furnishing information to the satisfaction of Indian Art Ideas.
- Disputes if any, would be subject to Delhi jurisdiction only.