Be Our Referral
Indianartideas is a premier art portal that fosters sale and promotion if Indian art across the globe. Through our Referral programme we invite you to be a part of this online revolution wherein by referring artworks to your acquaintances you can earn handsome commissions. All you have to do is to refer artworks to your friends, relatives, associates and you can earn as much as 3% on every purchase, made at Indian Art Ideas, that results from a direct referral by you.
How it works?
Indeed the fastest and easiest way to make money. You may come across people in day to day life who seem to be interested in buying art and seek your advice. All you have to do is to recommend them artworks from Indian Art Ideas and ask them to quote your referral ID when making any consequent purchase. On successful execution of such a sale you earn commission. The detailed terms and conditions can be reviewed here Referral Program Terms & Conditions
The Indian Art Ideas Referral Program is applicable only to sales which happen directly from an artist to the buyer. It does not cover the collector to collector exchange/ transactions, such exchanges take place independently on this portal.
Step by Step guide to get started
To start with, Sign Up as a Referral by following this link. This will require the following information from you:
- Complete Contact Details, including Email id, Address, Telephone Number, and Mobile Number
- A brief write up about you and how you will be able to help us by becoming a referral.
REGISTRATION AS REFERRAL
Once we receive the referral application we review the same and send an approval email carrying your newly created Referral ID. You become a registered referral at Indian Art Ideas once you receive such a confirmation mail from us. We will also ask for your bank details (for payments by bank wire) or mailing address (for payments by cheque) once you become a referral with us.
RECOMMENDING INDIAN ART IDEAS
Once a Referral you can start suggesting artworks to your collector friends and acquaintances and recommend them to buy the same. Do not forget to ask them to quote your Referral ID at the time they are making the final purchase.
SALE AND COMMISSION
As soon as the buyer makes a purchase quoting your referral ID, you become entitled to receive 3% of the selling price as your referral fee.
TRACKING & MONITORING
We notify you via an email with the name of the buyer, Selling Price and your Commission as and when a sale happens quoting your referral ID. Thereafter we keep you informed of each and every stage of the transaction. Moreover, you will also have access to a Referral Area on Indian Art Ideas where you will be able to see a summary of all your transactions and commissions earned and subsequently received through the Referral Program.
Payments are made once the sale transaction is successfully closed. Commission payments are normally made within 5 working days if the total outstanding amount exceedsRs 20,000. However, if the commission on a particular sale is less than Rs 20,000, the same is held on till other sales happen and the total commission amount exceedsRs 20,000.
But all outstanding payments are cleared on the calendar year end (i.e, 31st December) irrespective of the total amount.
Referral Programme Benefits
- Earn 3% commission on every sale done through your referral
- Easy tracking facilitated by friendly displays of reports on referral commissions earned.
- Online access to one of the largest collections of contemporary art in all forms including contemporary, modern and traditional Indian art
- Our excellent customer care would ensure that you continue to get quick help on any issues faced.
- Hassle free and fast credit of referral commission paymentsas soon as the sale gets completed
- Enrollment in the Program: To begin the enrollment process, you will submit a complete Program
application via our site. We will evaluate your application in good
faith and will notify you of your acceptance or rejection. We may
reject your application if we determine (at our sole discretion)
that your profile is unsuitable for the Program.
In the event of rejection of your application you can reapply to the Program at any time provided anything new occurs to warrant a relook. You should also note that if we accept your application and your profile is thereafter determined (at our sole discretion) to be unsuitable for the Program, we may terminate this Agreement with immediate effect.
- Purchase of Artwork by Buyer: While referring an artwork for purchase to a potential buyer, you will take full responsibility to ensure your Referral ID is quoted by the buyer at the time of purchase. If the buyer neglects to quote your Referral ID we will assume the buyer has made this purchase directly, and no discussions in this matter will be entertained subsequently.
- Order Processing: We will process all product orders placed by customers referred by you. We reserve the right to reject orders that do not comply with any requirements that we periodically may establish. We will be responsible for all aspects of order processing and fulfillment. We will make available to you reports summarizing this sales activity and the Referral sales commissions you earn thereby. The form, content, and frequency of the reports may vary from time to time at our discretion.
- Identification as a Referral: You may not make any press release with respect to this Agreement or your participation in the Program without our prior written consent, which may be given or withheld in our sole discretion. In addition, you may not in any manner misrepresent or embellish the relationship between us and you, or express or imply any relationship or affiliation between us and you or any other person or entity except as expressly permitted by this Agreement.
- Relationship of Parties: You and we are independent contractors, and nothing in this Agreement will create any partnership, joint venture, agency, franchise, sales representative, or employment relationship between the parties. You will have no authority to make or accept any offers or representations on our behalf.
- Term of the Agreement: The term of this Agreement will begin upon our acceptance of your Program Application and will end when terminated by either party. Either you or we may terminate this Agreement at any time, with or without cause, by giving the other party written notice of termination electronically or otherwise. You are only eligible to earn commission fees on referral sales occurring during the term, and commission fees earned through the date of termination will remain payable only if the related orders are not canceled or returned. We may withhold your final payment for a reasonable time to ensure that the correct amount is paid.
- Commission Fees: We will pay you 3% commission fees on sale price of artworks sold on IndianArtIdeas on referrals from you. For a Product sale to be eligible to earn a commission fee, the customer must accept delivery of the artwork at the shipping destination, and remit full payment to us. If for some reason the artwork is returned by the buyer and the transaction is cancelled, no referral commission fee will be paid out.
- Commission Fee Schedule: Your earned commission fees will be paid to you as and when the total outstanding amount exceeds Rs 20,000/-. When the total outstanding amount is lower than Rs 20,000/- we will hold this payment for you till the amount exceeds Rs 20,000/-. Once the total outstanding amount exceeds Rs 20,000/- IndianArtIdeas will make your payment within 5 working days through internet transfer or cheque or wire transfer. However, on the calendar year end (31st December) all outstanding payments will be made to all Referrals irrespective of the total amount.
- Modification of terms and conditions: We may modify any of the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement, at any time and in our sole discretion, by posting a change notice or a new agreement on our site. Modifications may include, for example, changes in the scope of available commission fees, commission fee schedules, payment procedures, and Program rules. In the event of substantive changes to the terms of this agreement, you will be contacted by e-mail. Substantive changes include changes in the commission schedule. If any modification is unacceptable to you, your only recourse is to terminate this agreement with immediate effect. Your continued participation in the program following our posting of a change notice or new agreement on our site will constitute binding acceptance of the change. None of the changes/ modifications which could hurt your financial interest would be made applicable retrospectively.
- Limitation Of Liability: We will not be liable for indirect, special, or consequential damages (or any loss of revenue, profits, or data) arising in connection with this Agreement or the Program, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
- Disclaimer: We make no express or implied warranties or representations with respect to the Program or any products sold through the Program (including, without limitation, warranties of fitness, merchantability, no infringement, or any implied warranties arising out of a course of performance, dealing, or trade usage). In addition, we make no representation that the operation of our site will be uninterrupted or error-free, and we will not be liable for the consequences of any interruptions or errors.
- Miscellaneous: Disputes, if any, would be subject to Delhi jurisdiction only.